CCTV Inline Audio Microphone with Loop Through Power
- High Gain 12V Audio Microphone with In-line Power. Suitable for any CCTV Camera set up records audio.
- It’s highly sensitive and the listening range is up to 60m². It Adopts The Design of AA Rate Amplifier, Which Reduces/Eliminate the Effect on Pickup Quality.
- Connects in Line With the Camera Power and Audio Cable. Some Cables Might Require BNC Adaptors.
- Integrates with your CCTV DVR or Monitor. Great Indoor Use or Outdoor if Well Sheltered.
- Phono connection works perfectly with our AV cables.
• High-gain 12-volt audio microphone with in-line power
• Suitable for any CCTV camera set-up that records audio
• Integrates with your CCTV DVR or monitor
• Great indoor use or outdoor if well sheltered
• RCA connection works perfectly with our AV cables separator
Whilst many DIY products have audio built-in many professional products often do not. This is because for most professional CCTV situations you shouldn’t record audio or to include audio means drilling a hole in otherwise waterproof camera housing.
The microphone is designed for indoor use but if you’re careful and keep it dry or under cover it should be suitable outside too.
We’ve put a nice rain jacket on it but as you’ll know if you’ve been out in the pouring rain for too long even the best raincoat lets water in after a while.
What’s great is that you can add this microphone in-line so the microphone can take its power from the same DC cable as your CCTV (via the female input) and then feed the rest to the camera (via the male output).
This means you only need to use 1 power adapter and you don’t have to run 2 power cables for the camera and audio separately.
Pack of 4 High-gain 12-volt audio microphones with in-line power
Current consumption: 8mA
Monitor range: 60 m
Frequency range: 100–10KHz
Frequency response: 2.5dB
Output Impedance: 600
Output level: 0–6V
Audio interface: RCA
Dimension: 40 cm long
Just Connects in-line With the Camera Power and Audio Cable
Some cables might require BNC adaptors.