LTS 16 CHANNEL DVR Full HD Digital Video Recorder – LTD7316T-K1
- LTS 16 Channel DVR – Full HD 1080p
- Support HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI and analog cameras
- Supports 4 x IP Camera
- 1080P resolution real-time recording15fps recording on 4MP Lite
- 3MP Recording on channel 1
- HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920x1080P resolution
- Supports h.265+
- Support up to 16-ch synchronous playback
- Internet & Smart Phone compatible
16 CHANNEL LTS DVR Full HD Digital Video Recorder
Smart H.265+ Smart Codec
H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
It is a typical technology being used in a variety of applications for searching or identification of individuals.
The DVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
Long Distance Transmission
The HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP, max. 700m for 4K/4MP, 800m for 1080P and 1200m for 720P.
This funcion includes POS ticket information overlay and search which can be widely used in retail programs.
Intelligent Video System (IVS)
- With built-in intelligent video analytics, the DVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance.
- The DVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects.
- IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a per-determined line has been crossed.
- HD-TVI: Any HD-TVI Camera (Max 4MP Lite)
- AHD / CVI: Any AHD or CVI CCTV Camera (Max 2MP)
- Analogue: Any Analogue CCTV Camera
- Plus 1x IP camera (Max 4MP)
Video / Audio Input
Video compression: H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264
Analog and HD-TVI Video Input: 16CH; BNC interface (1.0Vp-p, 75 Ω)
HD-TVI Input: 4MP, 3 MP, 1080p25, 1080p30, 720p25, 720p30, 720p50, 720p60
AHD Input: 1080P, 720P
CVI Input: 1080P, 720P
CVBS Input: Support
IP Video Input: 1-ch Up to 4MP resolution
Audio compression: G.711u
Audio input / Two-way audio in: 1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 KΩ)