Prolux CCTV Bullet Camera 1080p Main features
- HDTVI 1080P Resolution
- 1/2.7” CMOS Sensor
- 2.8mm–12mm Varifocal Lens
- IR 60m Night Vision
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
Why should I use this Camera?
First of all the Prolux CCTV Bullet Camera has a 2.8mm–12mm Manual zoom lens and certainly provides crystal clear images hence its allow you to use digital zoom with the amazing 1080P quality as a result.
Protection Classification IP 66
First of all The protection classification offered by an enclosure is shown by the letter IP (Ingress Protection) and two digits so as a result The first digit indicates two factors:
- Protection for persons
- Protection for equipment
Hence the second digit indicates the protection against water.
First digit: 6
Protection for equipment:
Protection against a wire touching dangerous parts.
Definition: A body 1.0 mm in diameter must not be able to enter. Test conditions: The accessing probe is pushed against every opening of the enclosure with a certainly standardised force or is inserted through the opening. Conditions for acceptance: The protection also is satisfactory if a sufficient distance between the accessing probe and dangerous parts is kept as a result.
Protection for persons:
Sealed against Dust.
Definition: Dust must not enter at all for sure. Test conditions: above all The test is carried out in a dust chamber in which talcum powder is being kept suspended in the air by means of a dust distributor or similar device therefore The enclosure which is being tested is placed in the test chamber hence a vacuum pump keeps the pressure in the enclosure below the atmospheric pressure of the environment according to the standard. Conditions for acceptance: The protection is satisfactory if there is no visible dust deposit within the enclosure after completion of the test consequently.
Second digit: 6
Protection Against Water:
Protection against Powerful Water Jet.
Definition: Also a strong water jet directed at the enclosure from any direction must not have any harmful effects. Test conditions: A jet nozzle with an inside diameter of 12.5mm splashes a volume flow of 100 litres per minute from a distance of 2.5 – 3 metres from all sides onto the enclosure certainly. The test time is 3 minutes consequently. Conditions for acceptance: Above all Should water have penetrated, it must not:
– be present in quantities which impair the good working order of the operating material or represent a safety hazard;
– deposit on non-conducting parts where it could lead to creep currents consequently.
– come in contact with live parts or coils which are unsuitable for operating in wet conditions.
– collect near the wire end or possibly penetrate the wire even more.
Important Bullet Points:
- Above all The protection classifications given for the enclosures refer to un-machined standard enclosures as supplied.
- So as the tests to show protection classifications certainly take no account of ageing so the maintenance of the protection classification throughout the lifetime of the equipment is not guaranteed.